Friday, December 16, 2005

26 unusual questions quiz

Another quiz, to hopefully give you more of a glimpse of who I am. I know, they can be a bit boring, but they take up time and space.

1) When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
My nose, to see if there are any boogers hanging..LOL

2) How much cash do you have on you?
110.00 in bills, who knows how much in change.

3) What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
Best??

4) Favorite planet?
Venus, what's not to love with a name like Venus??

5) Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Uhh, I usually catch all my calls.

6) What is your main ring tone on your phone?
I have Winter Wonderland by Faith Hill as my ringtone.

7) What shirt are you wearing?
White tank top (it's hot outside)

8) Do you "label" yourself?
I try not to, but it's inevitable some sort of label will come to surface..lol

9) Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
No shoes at the moment, like I said, it's hot out...

10) Bright or Dark Room?
I like bright colored rooms.

11) What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Don't know, because I didn't look to see who took it before me.

12) Ever "spilled the beans"?
Aww, plenty of times. But that makes me seem like I can’t keep a secret. But I can, I promise.

13) What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was up trying to work out my yahoo messenger thingy. Couldn’t get my display picture to change, bloody thing.

14) What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
My partner asked me if her sister had come around to help me...I was trying to figure out how to put the LPG in the car. I usually use petrol, but am borrowing a car that uses LPG

15) Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?
Only to remove them if the pop up blocker hasn't caught it.

16) What's a saying that you say a lot?
Don't really have one, but I like to do the “dohhhh” that “Grace” does on Will and Grace.

17) Who told you they loved you last?
My partner, this afternoon.

18) Last furry thing you touched?
My pussy (get your mind out of the gutter..my KITTY)

19) How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past Three Days?
None, both OTC and illegal. Not into anything illegal.

20) How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
0, usually use the digital camera.

21) Favorite age?
Don't have one.

22) Your worst enemy?
Myself, for sure!

23) What is your current desktop picture?
We have a picture of Earth, from space...it’s amazing to think, that that is what the Earth looks like.

24) What was the last thing you said to someone?
"I love you" to my partner.

25) If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret, which would you choose?
Million bucks, no point in living in the past...maybe the million bucks will drown out the major regret LOL

26) Do you love/like someone?
Yep, A LOT.

-current mood-HAPPY, to have the day off. Have a busy weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am borrowing this for my LJ!

It definitely has more unusual questions, plus, like you said, it takes up space *smirk*.

December 22, 2005 1:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home