Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Writers block

At this very moment, I have writers block. Usually I’m in the spirit of writing and usually have something in mind to write about. But right now, I don’t have anything I want to talk about. I’m not in a funk, I’m not in a bad mood, I just don’t have any desire to write. I’ve seemed to have lost my muse for a brief moment. So let’s talk about not wanting to write eh?

I DO have a list of stuff that I COULD talk about but a part of me doesn’t want to take the time and energy to do so. I wish I had a book of questions, that I could ask myself every day. Usually I’m always thinking and when that happens, it usually always provokes thought and inspiration. I think I’m getting worn down with all of the stress in my life. But usually when I’m the most stressed out, or when I express certain feelings, I’m able to write and write and write. Maybe I’ve exhausted a few of my writing “genes” for the time being. Do people get like that once in awhile? Do people just feel like saying “I don’t want to do this or that?” That’s sort of how I’m feeling right now. And I don’t want to write. But it seems as though I AM writing. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for writing. People usually can’t get me to stop writing or talking, but I just don’t want to write right now. So I’m going to close this blog with a quick goodbye. And I’m sure I’ll be back and ready to roll tomorrow!

-current mood-ANTSY, don't want to write!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home