Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Mole

Tonight on tv, the grand finale of The Mole is on. For those who are unfamiliar with this show (the states had a celebrity Mole version awhile back) it’s a bunch of people, who do various tasks. With each task, people can earn money for the “kitty.” But the catch is, is that there is someone who is the mole, someone who is purposefully sabotaging the game, so that money isn’t put in toward the kitty for the final prize. Hope that’s a bit of an explanation of the game.

Just when you think you’ve figured out who the mole is, they have the live elimination, and they end up getting booted. The elimination is determined by 5 questions, question in regards to who people think the mole is. Who ever scores the lowest, is eliminated. There are 2 men and one woman left for the grand finale tonight. I’m quite excited in finding out who it is. I had my suspicions, but they ended up getting eliminated each time. I guess I’m not very good at picking out who is the “bad” seed. But I don’t quite remember how the last episode pans out, and how the mole is revealed. But this time, if the mole wins, they get to win the amount of money that they were able to take in sabotaging each and every task they did. I think the mole gets more money than what is in the kitty. I think my favorite part, is when the show goes to show all of the times the mole DID sabatoge the game. And that of course is when we thump our heads and say “of course, I suspected that was mole activity.”

I like these sort of reality shows. I like the reality shows where there is a lot of action and a lot of activities involved. I like it when there is b*tching and fighting among players. I like not knowing what is going to come next. I’m saddened that The Amazing Race isn’t coming here to Australia, not till next year. That’s a game full of action and back stabbing. But it’s an adventure, and it’s one not many people get to experience.

-current mood-ILL, not feeling well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home