Sunday, February 12, 2006

Weekends

Why do weekends go by so quickly? It seemed like it was just Friday night and I was on my way home from work. It’s now Sunday afternoon, early evening, and I have to mentally prepare myself for the upcoming week. ::shakes head:: Oh how I have to laugh at myself, because here I was, over a year of not working and I’m only a week into working, and I’m already whinging that the weekends go by too quickly. I do have to admit though, this weekend we were busy. So maybe that’s why it seemed like the weekend went by too quickly.

Do people feel like the weekend goes by too quickly for them? I know when I was living back in the states with my sister, the weekend seemed to go by quickly as well. But there were moments, where it felt like the weekend wouldn’t hurry up and finish. I wanted them to though, because I wanted to hurry up and have September 2004 to come. I think that once I get my routine down, the weekends won’t seem to pass as quickly as they do. A part of me knows that I’ll cherish my weekends, because I won’t be able to have a day off, till March (public holiday) but I won’t take a day off (rest day off) till my probationary period is over. My body is telling me “I’m still on vacation” but my brain is realizing that that isn’t the case anymore. I think I’m also dreading the fact that I’m not going to see my partner all week. That really makes me sad. Makes me realize just how much I love my partner and how much she means to me.

But I’m off now, to finish mentally preparing myself for this coming week. I’ve looked in my daily planner, and it’s a packed week!!


-current mood-FAMISHED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home