Thursday, February 02, 2006

Milk Carton

There are many little things that irk me about my partner. Nothing too serious now though ::smirks:: But one of my major pet peeves, has to do with the milk carton. My partner is usually the only one who drinks milk. I sometimes have it for brekky, but usually not. When ever the carton of milk comes close to its expiration date, she’ll get rid of the carton. She’ll take it out of the fridge, and she’ll set it next to the sink. And then she’ll leave it there! It utterly annoys me, that, in the amount of time it takes her to put the milk carton next to the sink, she could take an extra few seconds and EMPTY the milk out.

So, a few days ago, I think it was Monday…she put the milk carton next to the sink. And I think she was, as I usually would do, expecting me to empty the carton. Instead, I let it go. It was left on the counter for 2 days. I finally had a word with her yesterday. I wasn’t mean or anything. I actually kind of put a joke on the whole topic. But I said “in the amount of time it takes for you to leave the milk carton, why can’t you just dump it in the sink? Are you waiting for me to do it???” She laughed and said “yeh, I was thinking of you….thinking that you’d eventually dump it.” She eventually ended up dumping the milk out. But instead of putting it in our recycle section, she left it on the counter. ::shaking head and laughing:: It never fails…just when you think you’ve taught them to do the WHOLE job, they prove that they haven’t learned EVERYTHING. ::snickers:: Awwww, but I guess things could be worse.


-current mood-TIRED, I think "my monthly visitor" is approaching.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have totally put it on her pillow. :)

February 03, 2006 10:03 am  
Blogger Blue_Dragon said...

I'm going to defend your partner now that I'm partnered lol and it's something that I will probably do one or more times and you'll be reading Ann complain about in a month or so I'm sure LOL. And someone's got to stand beside us not so perfect just a teeny bit sloppy partners hehe. I'm thinking I oughtta curb that habit before we get a place together. Maybe???

February 04, 2006 6:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home