Sunday, January 29, 2006

5 Likes/Dislikes

I’ve been tagged again….so here goes. And note, don’t give me a hard time of my likes and dislikes..this is MY post. ::snickers::

In this game, you have to name 5 things you like or dislike, and then tag 5 other people to post this same game on their blog with their likes and dislikes.

Things I Like
1) Women
2) The smell of rain
3) David’s Sunflower seeds (they don’t have that here in Australia, unfortunately)
4) Good conversation
5) Honesty in friends

Things I Dislike
1) Str8 men who constantly harass me online.
2) Getting up really really early? i.e. before 7:30am.
3) People who think it’s okay to cheat on their partners (both male and female)
4) The smell of babies. Not into having kids, and certainly don’t like the smell of babies
5) Driving in the heavy rain, or at night. I just don’t feel as confident in these conditions.

People I’m tagging…going to try some other people, in hopes they’ll post ::smiles:: Sorry if you’ve already been tagged. But it gives me a chance to get to know others.

1) Willow
2) Robin V
3) KITTIE
4) Taylor
5) Aims


-current mood-JUST CONTENT.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue_Dragon said...

It's all in my blog lol. And ya, I have 3 sons and I agree...babies can create quite the stink. I bathed mine sometimes twice a day even though all the baby books said only every other day and powdered and lotioned them up so they would smell good LOL.

January 29, 2006 1:29 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think number one of your dislikes is something every woman has to deal with, straight or les.

January 30, 2006 4:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home