Saturday, January 21, 2006

Celebrities and their sex life

A strange topic, I’m sure you’re thinking huh? But my aim isn’t to talk about sex in general with celebrities. But I think more so, the idea of sex with celebrities. In the recent news of Angelina Jolie pregnant with Brad Pitt’s child, I often wonder just what they’re thinking after having sex. Do they think “wow, I’m having sex with the hottest person in Hollywood?” Or are they just like any other person…in the idea of “just having sex?” Do they think of how others perceive them, or what kind of sex life they have? I understand the need for people to have sex, it seems like a very human necessity. But I just get to thinking about how celebrities think about sex. For those who are not in relationships, having sex is just that..having sex. Do they think about who they’re having sex with? Do their partners think about who THEY’RE having sex with??

Another celebrity that comes to mind, is Britany Spears and her husband Kevin Federline (I hope that’s it…I’m not a big fan of either, but I can’t help but notice the magazines when they’re headlining them). Kevin isn’t a big name, at least he wasn’t till he met Britany. But now that they’re married, and he has a baby with her, does he ever think “I’ve nailed one of the most popular teen popstars.” Or does he just think “yeh what ever?” You never really heard of him before he got involved with Britany. Now he’s in the headlines, they have a dvd out, and he’s in the limelight. There are so many guys, I’m sure that would be so jealous of the position Kevin is in.

I think when celebrities date other celebrities, it doesn’t seem to make as much of a difference. Celebrities all know what it’s like to be in the eye of the media and the public. But when an unknown becomes involved with a known, or even when an unknown becomes a celebrity, the situation may be different. But do people reckon famous people think about this sort of stuff? Or am I just overthinking?? ::smirks::


-current mood-HOT, it's bloody out outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home