Friday, February 10, 2006

Entry with no purpose

This entry is a “no purpose” entry. It’s only 9:40pm, I’m tired, just got in from my niece’s birthday party..and I just want to go to bed. But I thought I’d take a quick moment to post. Thank goodness it’s Friday. It’s been a busy week, a tiring week, and I’m glad to finally be able to relax. I know I’ll sleep well tomorrow. But I know I will want to sleep in till late. But I don’t want to make a habit of it, otherwise it’ll be hard for me to wake up on Monday morning. I’ll try to get up at a reasonable time.

Now that it’s Friday, I’ll finally be able to see my partner. I haven’t seen her all week. Just the early morning kiss on the cheek to let her know that I’m off to work. I sent her a text message earlier this week, asking her if she wanted me to send a picture of myself, so she remembered what I looked like. I’m not liking this schedule one bit. But there isn’t much I can do about it. I know it’s only for a couple of months, but I hate not being able to see my partner during the week. She probably enjoys it ::smirks::


-current mood-TIRED, and I'm just on my way to bed. Not even checking my emails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home