Saturday, February 04, 2006

"ABCs of our Psyche" Questionnaire

1. What attitude would you wear out on a Friday night? Uhhh…probably “leave me the hell alone!”

2. Do you usually brush your teeth before bed? I don’t go to bed without doing it. I think it’s quite “off” NOT to brush your teeth.

3. How many sets of chimes do you have hanging in or outside of your home? What is on them? We have two. One is one I got for my partner when I went to Colorado..the other is one that has an Asian influence.

4. When was the last time you cooked a four-course dinner? What did you prepare? I don’t think I’ve EVER prepared that big of a dinner.

5. Do you believe in the concept of eternity? Don’t know what I believe these days.

6. When was the last time you ordered fried foods? What was it? I’m guilty…last Friday, I had a whopper jr. meal from Hungry Jacks.

7. What is your favorite memory about a grandparent? I don’t have any favorite memories. I’m not really close to my grandparents.

8. If you could change anything about your health, what would it be? I feel pretty healthy for the most part. ::knocking on wood:: Mental heath, now I’d love to learn how to not stress so much.

9. What is your favorite ice cream topping? Heath bar

10. Can you juggle? What? How many at a time? Nope..not that coordinated.

11. If you could design your own kid, what would they look like? I don’t want kids..but IF I did, I’d probably want a child that was ½ Asian and ½ Black. I'm not sure why the combination interests me. I just think I'd have an absolutely "aesthetically" pleasing child.

12. What is your "one-liner" definition of love? “Constantly changing entity

13. How much is the perfect amount of money to have? I like my gadgets and so does my partner. We’re not into being flashy, but we prefer to live comfortably.

14. Do you believe in "never" say never? In some cases…..however in the case of me sleeping with a guy, I say NEVER, and NOTHING would ever change that. In other cases, I may be persuaded. But there are just some things, I WON’T do. I don’t care of I’m missing out on something. I’ll learn to live with it.

15. What was your biggest obsession in high school? Keeping my grades up. I was always in constant competition with one girl, with who could have the best grades. She ended up beating me for the top grade point average. She was a perfect 4.0, I was 3.97..grrr.

16. If you had to grade yourself, are you more the wild child or a prude or do you fall somewhere in between? Definitely a prude…and not afraid or ashamed to say so.

17. How many things in your life do you feel you simply cannot quit doing? What are they? Blogging probably…the online thing. Though I don’t go online as often as I used to. And stressing, no matter what I do, I always seem to never be able to overcome that hurdle.

18. Do you believe in equal rights for all individuals or does it depend on who you are? I don’t think some people should get special treatment, but I understand in some cases, they should get different treatment, depending on the situation. Does that make sense??

19. If outside influences were not a factor, what is the perfect amount of sleep? 6 or 7 hours I’d say. Too much sleep can be bad, just as not enough.

20. How long does it usually take you to trust someone enough to share your secrets with them? Depends on the person and the secrets. There are things my partner still doesn’t know about me. It’s not that I’m being secretive, I just like to keep that part to myself. Doesn’t mean I don’t trust her. But I’m the sort of person, that can’t give myself to anyone 100%.

21. When was the last time you felt someone totally 100% understood you? Who is/was it? ::thinking:: I don’t think it’s ever happened. People have gotten close, but have never won the "prize."

22. Do you support celebrating Valentine's Day? Yeh, though last V-Day we didn’t do anything. We still gave each other cards. But why need a special day to show how much we love each other???

23. If you could make three wishes (without wishing for additional wishes) what would they be?

1. Be able to see my family and friends when ever I wanted to, with the blink of an eye.

2. Make gay marriage legal here in Australia and in the States. Well, in truth, everywhere would be nice.

3. Currently wish my car wasn’t having issues already..lol. I guess that’s what I get for buying a used car.

24. Do you own a play station, Nintendo, X-box or other game system? Which? What is your favorite game? Nope…just have a pc. Game system games are so expensive.

25. What year do you think we will be in when we finally make contact with another planet with life or warp out of our solar system? I honestly don’t know. Don’t think so in my life time…that’s all I’ve gotta say. That sort of thinking kind of scares me, and I don't like to think about it much. If I do think about it (the world ending as we know it...) I tend to get really tense, and this certain sensation overcomes me. It's not a good feeling.

26. How much insight did this give you to yourself? (rating zero to ten) 1, not very much insight…..sorry ::smirks:: Maybe I know myself pretty well already. But nonetheless, the questionnaire was entertaining.


-current mood-DON'T KNOW really how I'm feeling. Sort of have mixed feelings at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home