Friday, February 03, 2006

Hillary Clinton



Picture courtesy of www.yahoo.com

Couldn’t they have posted a better picture??? C’mon, now this isn’t The Star or any other gossip type of magazine where they purposefully make the celebrity look out of place. So why did yahoo have to post such an “odd” picture of Hillary Clinton? They could have posted a more flattering picture. I can only wonder what she’s saying or thinking at the moment this picture was taken. And imagine the headlines for this picture. I can see it now, all the email chain letters, and all the crazy things people could do with this picture.

After seeing this picture, I said to myself “self, I’m SOO glad I’m not someone famous.” I can only IMAGINE what sort of pictures would be taken of me, at those odd moments, which I wouldn’t know someone was taking pictures of me. ::shaking head:: It’s like I’d never be able to fully be myself. And I’d be afraid to wipe my nose, or someone would probably snap a picture just so it looked like I was picking a winner. Nah, as much as I’d like the money, I don’t think I could handle the fame!

-current mood-YUCKY, told you my monthly visitor was coming. It arrived early this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home