Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Transition to my blog site.

I have an actual blog site. This website, is exactly the same as yahoo 360, except I don’t have as many readers. Well, maybe I do, but you can’t tell. Soo, I’m just going to try something. I’m HOPING that my loyal readers on yahoo 360 will bookmark my blog website, and maybe try to read my blog from that website, instead of yahoo 360. I’m only doing this, because I want to get more traffic and comments on my actual blog website. If all goes well, and people are “cool” with reading and leaving comments on my actual blog website, I will probably fade away on yahoo 360. I’ll still very much keep the friends, and have no problems adding friends, it’ll just be, that my blog won’t be there anymore. I hope I don't lose friends or my readers by doing this. It wouldn't be serving it's purpose would it???

I don’t have a problem with using yahoo 360 as well as this blog site…but I started the blog site first, and then found yahoo 360. I prefer my actual website because 1) it’s an actual website, 2) it has a site counter, 3) I don’t have to html every entry, and 4) I can do so much more with the website than I can with yahoo 360. I want people to migrate to my blog site. I want to look at my site meter and see that a lot of people are reading it. I want to receive comments…I see how many comments people have left me on yahoo 360, and then see how many comments are on my blog site, and the blog site pales in comparison…lol. So I do hope the transition goes well. I’d appreciate any advice or comments about which people prefer, if they think going to my blog is a hassle, instead of just using yahoo 360. I know yahoo 360 is so much easier, because you’re connected already…but I want more people to come to my actual blog site. I’ve put more effort into the blog site, than yahoo 360.

Here is the link;
http://gayliciousmusing.blogspot.com

For those already reading my actual blogsite, thank you for stumbling across it ::smiles::

-current mood-Sweaty, it's muggy out at the moment.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*waves*

Hey Diane! You go, gurl! I'm such a fan that I'll follow you anywhere! *smiles*

December 21, 2005 11:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe it's just me, or my pc but black writing on the greyey background - I just cant read. Is it hard for anyone else to read??

December 21, 2005 12:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can read it just fine! Black text on a whitebackground with a rainbow watermark...

December 21, 2005 1:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd say hey, bookmarking this site so I don't forget! I wander over to your 360 occasionally *g*

December 21, 2005 1:37 pm  
Blogger Gaylicious© said...

Rainey is right..it's supposed to be a white background, with rainbow stripes...and black font. Sometimes, if the page doesn't load up propery, it'll load a really dark background.

December 21, 2005 9:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there my friend, i followed your link.. I shall try to visit you as oftan as time allows....hope everything is good down under...hope you & your partner enjoy the holidays ~Berly

December 22, 2005 3:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gurl!! Got it- use the website!! Have a great one!! and Merry Christmas!!

~Lb:)

December 22, 2005 9:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home