Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Taking time for myself

Today’s post, is just a brief one. I thought, that because of how crazy my past week has been, I thought I would take a breather. But hey, I’m still posting, aren’t I?? But I was thinking last night in bed “man, I’m really worn out.” I’m emotionally drained, and I know that I probably have flown off the handle a few times at people. Definitely not puposefully, but the reality of my life (as wonderful as it is) still hasn’t sunk in. I’ve slept well (aside from my partner snoring) and when I wake up, I realize “I’m able to be here…and stay here.” I was talking to my partner on the phone last night, while she was at work. And while I was talking to her, I got this sensation of “this is the way it’s going to be.” Before, when she’d ring, sometimes I’d think “is this going to last?” I’ve been a sooky sooky la la as well the past few days. I miss my family and friends, and of course my kitty. And I know, that now I’m here, it makes things more permanent. I’ve got so many mixed emotions going on, and at the same time. So I’d like to just say “sorry” if I’ve bitten your head off, and “wow” if you’ve brought sunshine and wonderful thoughts into my life. But I’m going to take the night off. No, my brain is going to take the night off. Hopefully tomorrow, I’ll have something worthwhile to read.

-current mood-FEELING sentimental

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home