Saturday, November 26, 2005

George Bush Jr.


I saw this picture (I know it’s a few days old), read the caption and I just had to post it. I’m sure most, if not all of you have seen the picture. But can I just say “what a bloody moron.” Am I allowed to say that? The photographer who snapped this picture, did a good job. Talk about a picture saying a thousand words. This picture is a picture that anyone could make a prize winning caption. It makes me wonder just what was going through George Bush’ mind when this picture was snapped. I bet he felt like a real idiot, once he realized that he couldn’t escape from the press. I have nothing more to say, other than, the fact that I’m sure a lot of people got a kick out of this picture. I know a lot of people here in Australia did.

-current mood-HUNGRY, I have a headache because I haven't eaten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home