Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The A-Z About Me

A-AGE: Blew out 27 candles on my last birthday

B-BIRTH PLACE: Somewhere in South Korea

C-CURRENT LOCATION: Melbourne, Australia

D-DRINK YOU RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO TRY: Mudslides, yummo. Not much for alcoholic drinks, but I do enjoy these.

E-EATING ANYTHING AS YOU WRITE THIS: Eating some rice crispy treats I made. They have reece’s peanut butter chips in them, want some?

F-FAVORITE FOOD: Cuisine would be Asian, favorite dish would be kim chee (Korean dish).

G-GOALS, ANY RIGHT NOW: Currently, to stay sane and not stress out so much.

H-HATED THINGS, WHAT THINGS IN THIS WORLD DO YOU HATE: I hate bigots, hate people who are conceited and obnoxious, and I hate people who belittle and demean themselves in what ever way they see possible. I think we should all love ourselves, and just wish that there wasn’t so much hate in this world.

I-INSTRUMENTS, CAN YOU PLAY ANY: Piano, and clarinet, a little alto sax…tried the guitar but my fingers just don’t work well with stretching those certain chords.

J-JELLYBEAN FLAVOR, GOT A FAVORITE: popcorn, loveeee that flavor. I also love cinnamon as well.

K-KIDS, GOT ANY: Nope, and truthfully don’t want any. I’m quite happy with the way things are. Though I wouldn’t mind another kitty.

L-LOVE OR LUST: I believe in love and lust…I definitely love someone, and for once, I’m not lusting over anyone..lol. That’s quite a change for me ::winking::

M-MOVED, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU MOVED IN YOUR LIFE?: Umm, about 12 times I think. It seems like a lot, but it’s not really. Well, I don’t think so...

N-NUMBER OF TIMES YOU’VE GONE SKINNY DIPPING: That would have to be 0, never have done it. Don’t think I’m game enough to.

O-OCCUPATION, DO YOU HAVE ONE: Not currently, though I wish I did. I have done social work for a few years, but would like to get into immigration law.

P-PET PEEVES, GOT ANY: I hate people who tailgate when I’m driving. I also hate people who don’t use their turn signals. And I hate it when my partner leaves the empty toilet roll on the spool…HATE that.

Q-QUIRKY THING ABOUT YOURSELF: I can put my legs behind my head…quite flexible I am .

R-READING ANYTHING CURRENTLY: Yes, Interest of Justice, by Nancy Taylor Rosenberg.

S-SHOE SIZE: 6 in women’s, 3 in boys. I prefer boys shoes, though they tend to be more wide. I don’t have wide feet, but I still make due. Plus boys have better shoes.

T-TATTOOS, GOT ANY: Yes, 3. A sun that is on my right shoulder blade, another sun with the Korean symbols for the word “intuition” underneath the sun, that’s on my lower back, centered. And third one is a rainbow triangle, inside the triangle is a female sign, and inside the female sign is my star sign. That is on my right pelvic area.

U-UNDIES, WHAT STYLE DO YOU WEAR: I like the boyshorts that Bonds makes.

V-VITAMINS, DO YOU TAKE THEM LIKE YOU SHOULD: Nope, I get my vitamins in my food. Usually the pills just flush through my body without any nutritional value happening.

W-WISHES, WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR: My residency to come through so I can stay here in Australia.

X-X-RAYS, WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD ANY: It was back in July, I needed x-rays for my medical for my residency application.

Y-YEAR YOU CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET: I was 19, September just before my sophmore year of uni.

Z-ZODIAC SIGN WOULD BE: I’m a scorpio.

-current mood-IMPATIENT, not sure why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home