Monday, November 14, 2005

Kitty and massager



Our kitty Charlie absolutely loves this massager we have. It’s run on electricity, and has these vibrating balls. My partner got it for herself awhile ago, because she was constantly having back problems. And because my hands are not capable of massaging for long periods of time, she got it to hopefully help her muscle problems. Well, when my partner turned on the massager, we thought Charlie would run away. She doesn’t like noises all that often, and is easily spooked by a sudden noise. But nope, Charlie went up to the massager and started to rub her face and body against it. Pretty soon, my partner started to rub the massager across the back of Charlie. Charlie LOVED it. I’d never seen a cat like something so much.

A couple of nights ago, I got the massager out to massage my partner’s back muscles. As soon as I got it out and turned it on, Charlie was right there, patiently waiting for her turn. I think I ended up massaging Charlie more so than my partner. Charlie couldn’t stop purring and I massaged her back, the top of her bum area, and let Charlie rub the side of her face with the massager. I thought Charlie was going to start drooling she loved it that much.

Charlie is the first cat that I’ve seen that has loved being massaged. She even loves it when she’s sitting on your lap and you give her a massage with your hands. But it has to be when Charlie’s in the mood. If you start massaging her, when she’s not in the mood, she’ll snap at your hands. Sometimes, when Charlie has had enough, she’ll snap at your hands as well. I wonder if aside from the vibrating, if Charlie likes the sound the massager makes. I say this, because my partner has an electric shaver, and when ever she turns it on, Charlie will come running to see what’s going on. I honestly have never had a cat that has loved the sound of vibrating noises, or the actual vibration feeling.

I thought I’d share a picture of her. She’s a good substitute for me, because my own kitty Toby is still back home in the states. Charlie’s a cutie, and was an absolute bundle of cuteness when she was growing up. I wasn’t around when she was growing up, but I’ve seen pictures and videos and all I can say is “how damn cute!” Charlie’s a beautiful cat, and I guess I’m somewhat biased. But most people who’ve seen her (and even those who are not fond of cats) think she’s beautiful J

-current mood-JUST BLAH for the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home