Thursday, September 01, 2005

September Already?

Holy blimey, I can’t believe it’s already September. That means I have only a few days left before I have to have our immigration application complete. I only have one major task to finish, but I seem to be procrastinating. I feel like the procrastinating is happening because I know if I do it, that means it’s just that much close to when we have to have the migration agent look at it. I’m a bit nervous and a bit anxious for this weekend to arrive. Anxious and nervous because I know when we go to this GLITF meeting, I’m going to be the one who is doing all the talking. I talked about it to my partner last night and she goes “well it’s b/c you know what is going on with everything.” Well, the reason why I know everything, is because I’m the one who is doing everything. I know the questions we have to ask are pretty self explanatory, but I just get nervous about it all. I know that once the weekend is over, and I know how our application looks, I’ll feel much better. I just hope that the migration agent doesn’t tell me we’ve done everything wrong and we’ll have to change it completely. But the thing is, is there really isn’t a right and wrong way to turn in the application. Just as long as you have everything you think you need to “prove” your case, that is what they want. There is no set standard, just a guideline. So I’m hoping that will be taken into consideration when the migration agent looks at our application. I know thou, they’re going to take one look at how much we have and they’ll be raising their eyebrows. But we DO have 5 years of a relationship to prove. I guess if they want us to, we can take out a few stuff, but everything is pretty important.

Speaking of beginning of September, Spring should officially be starting soon. And let’s hope this weekend for Father’s Day (yes Father’s day is in September here in Australia) it’ll be nice. We’re supposed to be having a barbeque with my partner's family. But I am finally glad that Spring is here and am very much looking forward to more days like last weekend.

-current mood-ANXIOUS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home