Friday, November 24, 2006

Early Christmas Pressie



Soooo, I bought myself a new Xmas pressie (see picture above). If it doesn't show up...well I bought myself the new Canon EOS 400D digital SLR camera.

Well, I haven't actually bought it yet. I had ordered one last weekend, and it was supposed to be in this week. I was going to get a decent deal on this camera. But a mate of mine at work, worked at the same electronics store, and was able to get me a great discount, over $200 off.

He's going to hopefully ring me tomorrow, so that I can transfer funds to his account, and then he'll be able to pick it up for me this next week. I was a bit disappointed, because I wanted to have it this weekend to play with. The weather is supposed to be absolutely beautiful, and it would have been perfect. But I'm going to have to wait another week it looks like before I can play with my new toy.

But I'm looking forward to having some fun with it, and to show my sister. She loves photography and her husband (he's so good to her) bought her the new Nikon digital SLR camera. I'm secretly jealous, but this Canon will still do some great pictures! But my sis will be able to teach me a thing or two, I'm hoping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home