Saturday, November 11, 2006

Picture

I have been catching up with a lot of people back from the ol' high school days. And as many years can go by quickly, so can one's appearance ::snickers:: I'm not keen on providing pictures of myself and/or my partner. However, I have conferred with the partner, and she's agreed to one pic.

So for those who have NO idea what I look like, you'll be able to get a glimpse of who's behind all of the blogging.

And for those who haven't seen me since high school, well I'm not the long haired girly girl I was back then. But as I think about it, I don't think I ever was a girly girl. ::snickers::

Now, now that I have presented pics...please no crude comments. I know we're not all that and a bag of chips, but who is REALLY??? Okay, okay, I know there are beauties out there, but frankly we're just two ordinary people, nothing more, nothing less. ::grinning:: The point of showing pictures, is so you get an idea of who you're talking to. I'm not looking to be rated, that's way outdated and way elementary!!

http://www.myspace.com/gaylicious

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home