Saturday, October 28, 2006

Spring Forward

It's that time of the year again...where we spring forward (and the other half of the world "fall" back.

I think the whole DLS thing is weird. In truth, because it's something I've always known, I thought it was something that just was. But I know here in Australia, it was delayed last year. I guess because of the Commonwealth Games going on, they decided to wait to "fall" back.

Honestly, what is the point of it? And who really thought of this concept? Yes, I know it has to do with the amount of light available to farmers...but like, how does something like this get enacted? Something to where the world all participates in it? Or are there parts of the world that DON'T participate in DLS????

I'd be curious to know.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home