Saturday, November 04, 2006

Arena TV Viewers

Attention Aussie Arena TV viewers!!!

I need help...I need help! I've been trying and trying to get onto the Arena TV message board, but it keeps telling me I need to log in. I've logged in, and I keep getting the "permission denied" by the website. ::shaking head glumly::

The main reason why I want to get onto the site, is I'm DYING to know the song, that's played during the Arena TV promotion for The OC. People keep saying that the song is "Headlights" by Bruce Aisher and Richard Salmon. But for the life of me, I can't find the song ANYWHERE.

So if you're an Aussie viewer, and KNOW that song I'm talking about..and can listen to any of the lyrics, aside from "headlights coming" and know the song, I'd be enternally grateful!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am also desperately trying to find that song!! i emailed Arena and they told me the name and who it was by which you already know but I can't find it anywhere either! if you have any luck email me at blippsy@hotmail.com because its really annoying me!

November 15, 2006 10:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i found it!! go to www.bmgzomba.com and type in headlights. its the first one. yay!

November 15, 2006 11:01 am  
Blogger Gaylicious© said...

I found the site on the website above, but I can't download it. It's all fine an dandy that I found the song, but I can't download it or buy it. That's a slight problem!

November 15, 2006 1:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home