Sunday, November 19, 2006

"Tom, Katie Cruise to Matrimony"

(Portion taken from Eonline.com)

An all-star cast. Breathtaking scenery. Smashing wardrobe design.

It was another blockbuster Tom Cruise production as the star wed Katie Holmes Saturday in a black-tie ceremony at a 15th century castle near Rome.

The bride and groom wore formals designed by Giorgio Armani and exchanged traditional Scientology vows, which are not unlike traditional Judeo-Christian vows, except with references to pans, combs and cats.

Blah blah blah!!! Is it finally finished? Can the media FINALLY stop talking about them and this damn wedding? I am so sick and tired of hearing about "TomKat" and everything about them. Ever since their whole relationship commenced, I was like "break-up already will ya?"
I enjoy my celebrity goss here and there, but when it gets this extreme, I just wanna raise my hand and say "talk to the hand." Do others enjoy all of this goss with celebrities? Or are others just as easily annoyed about TomKat and any other "pet named" couples??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home