Saturday, February 18, 2006

Tagged, but not tagging

I actually wasn’t tagged, but am going to do this “tagging” exercise nonetheless. It’s been awhile (or has it) since I’ve done a little questionnaire. So here goes…

4 Places I've Lived
1.) Victoria, Australia
2.) Willamette Valley, Oregon
3.) Southern Oregon
4.) South Korea

4 Foods I love to eat
1.) Artichoke
2.) Tomato and cheese sandwiches
3.) Fruit
4.) Pickled beans

4 Things That Make Me Mad
1.) When my partner interrupts me when I’m trying to tell a story.
2.) People who use sex appeal, or their sexuality to get what they want.
3.) The fact that no one from the states has ever rang me while here in Australia. I’m always doing the ringing. This includes family and friends. Umm, I’m not made of money!
4.) Guys who don’t understand the term “lesbian” and who assume that I’ve got some sort of bi-tendencies. Not happening guys. So don’t bother with it!

4 Cars That I Have Owned
1.) 1990 Nissan Pintara
2.) 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix
3.) 1989 Ford Bronco
4.) I’ve only owned 1 and 2, #3 was my parents’ vehicle, that when I got my license, they let me drive it. But I’ve never owned my own car. I’ve either had it given to me, or had someone help pay for it. My next car, will be MINE. The loan will be in my name, and I’ll be making the payments. But I can see my partner driving it a lot more than me. My next car is going to be a Mazda 3 ::big grin::

4 Books I've Read
1.) Anything and everything by Ann Rule
2.) The DaVinci Code (Can’t wait till May!)
3.) Trans-sister Radio by Chris Bohjalian
4.) Rubyfruit Jungle by Rita Mae Brown

4 Things I Love To Do
1.) Sit up all night, next to the fire, beneath a blanket, and just talk.
2.) Make out/have sex
3.) Go to the beach and perve on the ladies.
4.) Read, even when I should be doing something else.

4 Hobbies I have
1.) Reading
2.) Arts and crafts
3.) Writing
4.) Outdoor activities such as hiking, bike riding, rollerblading.

4 Animals I've Had
1.) Cats
2.) Pigs
3.) Sheep
4.) Cows (yes, I grew up on a farm)

4 Achievements In Life
1.) Coming out of the closet
2.) Graduating 2nd in my class
3.) Graduating from university in 4 years, even though I changed majors 3 times, and changed schools.
4.) Finding the courage and strength to move continents to be with someone I love.


-current mood-ANTSY for some reason. Maybe because I know it's already almost Sunday, which means it's almost Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home