Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Interview tomorrow

WELL, the big day is soon approaching. This time tomorrow (12:40pm) we will hopefully be well and truly into our interview. I can tell that I’m getting nervous, because my partner told me I was grinding my teeth last night, as well as tossing and turning all night. She ended up having to sleep on the couch because I was being so restless. But there’s so much going on in my mind, either consciously or sub-consciously and I guess I just take it out while I’m sleeping .

Tonight we’re heading off to my mum in law’s place. She lives closer to the city, and my partner wants to stay there over night, that way we don’t have to leave as early tomorrow. Since my partner works arvos, 5:30pm-2:00am she thought it’d be easier to stay the night at her mum’s. Not much to do there, since I can’t use her computer, and she doesn’t have cable tv. Oh well, hopefully her dvd player is working, maybe I’ll have a night where I watch nothing but movies. That sounds like a relaxing and fun thing to do the night before a big day.

Depending on how things go tomorrow, we might be staying at my partner’s mum’s place again. So I might not be able to post tomorrow night. But never fear, Thursday I’m sure I’ll have ALL the details. So here’s to a successful interview tomorrow, and my residency being granted .

-current mood-NERVOUS, and I've got butterflies in my stomach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home