Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Anyone know Korean??

Any bloggers out there, that know how to write in Korean? I'm interested in finding someone to write my name "DIANE" in Korean characters. I'm in the process of getting a new tattoo and want it to go horizontal, if possible.

My partner asked me if she could get it, would I want my name in Japanese. I laughed at her and said "why would I want my name in Japanese, if I'm Korean?" She shrugged her shoulders. But really, where is the logic?

I tried to do a Korean character search online, and it was all too confusing for me. I'd like to get my name written in Korean characters, but don't even know if it's possible. I'd think it would be. As I said, I tried to do some research online, but it got way too complex for me. Unfortunately I don't have any Korean friends, or friends that know how to write in Korean.
So if there are any bloggers out there who may be able to help me, I'd most appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home