Monday, June 12, 2006

Finally Able to Blog

I'm finally able to sit down and blog. I tried to do it earlier this week, but the ol' website was having maintenance issues. ::shaking head:: Just when I felt ready to blog about something, I get the "down time" message.
Last week, my partner and I went to the airport to take her mother and partner. They were going up to Queensland, and we thought we'd tag along. It was the first time, I'd gone to the airport, and actually not having to leave. It was a weird sensation. The last time we went to the airport, we were leaving together, to go to New Zealand. That was July of last year.
But it was nice to actually just go to the airport without having to worry about checking in, or whether someone was going to question why I was in Australia. Aside from that, it was also nice not to have the emotional aspect of going to the airport. All the previous times, I was the one leaving, and there were many tears of sadness. Not fond memories by any means.
There is a show on TV called Hello, Goodbye. And it pretty much is a show that tapes people saying hello and goodbye at Sydney International Airport. There have been a few times where I've seen an episode, and cried. Cried because it brought back those memories of when my partner and I had to say goodbye. Such hard times, and you can't help but feel sad. I guess it's a part of life though eh??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home