Monday, June 19, 2006

Upchuck on Train

This is the second time someone has thrown up on my train (before it comes to my stop) and the stench has practically made me want to upchuck myself. Ironic thing is, is that my train stop, is the first stop....so if someone is ill, and throws up, you'd think that they would take a little extra time, to ensure that all of the "aftermath" was gone. Sure, it would still probably really stink, but at least the "stuff" would be gone.

When we walked on the train, as we all rush to get a seat, we all quickly realized there was a horrible stench. Looking to our left, we noticed some upchuck. And it seriously looked like someone TRIED to clean it up, but it was a rushed cleanup.

I seriously don't know why someone didn't properly clean it. The train was there "waiting" for quite some time, a good 5 minutes. I think it could have been properly cleaned up in 10 minutes. But noooo, it had to stay there. And the upchuck circumference took a good portion of the back part of the car. That's a lot of space, when you have space issues as it is.

I had to sit in the middle of the car. I could have moved even farther away, but I thought I could handle it. I don't know how others handled the stench..it was really OFF.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The otherside of this is... the train being cancelled altogther. I used to live in Yarraville and the trains don't run every 5 minutes out that way, so it was a real pain in the ass when someone puked everywhere because they always cancelled the train to have it cleaned.

June 23, 2006 2:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home