Sunday, June 25, 2006

Woman on the train

This woman that I've seen a number of times at the train station, she's very attractive, and I don't hide the attraction from my partner. I've talked about her a few times in my blog, only for the sake that I've had fantasies about her.

This woman, I don't know her name, in truth, we've never talked. We've only seen each other from time to time. But I actually haven't seen her for quite some time. I think because I take the earlier train that what I was before, I don't see her. I know what kind of car she drives (I've seen her drive off in it, and know her license plate), and no that doesn't mean I'm stalking...I just am quite observant. But I haven't seen her for about a month I would say, and so she's kind of slipped from my mind.

But that all came back to me yesterday. My partner and I were at the shopping centre, right near the train station I go to. We're walking around, trying to dodge all the other people. I look up, and guess who's there. Yep, she was. It scared the crap out of me, and I got butterflies in my stomach. I don't know if she actually saw me, or recognized me, and I think by the time I realized who it was, she was already walking away. I find it quite ironic, that I have never seen her face on front of me, it's always been the profile view. By the time I collected myself, she'd gone. But I was paranoid the whole rest of the time I was there, wondering if we'd run into each other. I felt silly, because I was all looking at what I was wearing and thinking to myself "damn, why didn't I dress up??" Not that I would have dressed up, but I wish I had looked a little better than I did.

Later, I told my partner that I'd seen her and she just laughed at me. But now that I've seen her, I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. I had a dream about her last night, and I have been thinking about her constantly all day today. This woman, she's completely out of my reach (even if I were single) and she smokes. But I have this mini crush on her, and every time I think about her I get all woozy.

As much as I love my partner, and am committed to her, I can't help but think naughty thoughts about this other woman. My partner knows this, and doesn't say anything about it. She understands my need to feel sexual (being we don't have sex hardly ever) and can understand where I'm coming from. She has never said she feels threatened that I'd cheat on her, but she understands my needs to "dream." I too, have the same idea...though my partner doesn't dream about other people, from what she's told me.

But this woman....I can't help but feel something exciting for her, even though I know nothing would ever happen. I guess having this mini crush (though it's been going on for oh...5 months now, it makes me feel human ::smirks::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home