Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Escalators

One would think, that the courteous thing to do…is if you’re on an escalator, and you’re not walking up or down it, you’d move to the left, that way people could get by. ::shaking head:: I was trying to catch my train tonight. I had 3 minutes from the gate to go down 2 flights of escalators to my platform. 3 minutes is a long time, because it’s not that far. But when there are as many people as there were, not to mention the bloody people blocking the escalators, I was worried I was going to miss the train. Not that it would have been a huge deal had I missed the train. But I wanted to get home as soon as possible, and waiting for the next train, only makes me crabby. Plus, as I came to find out, the train I was waiting for, was actually the earlier train that had been delayed because of a previous train.

Even though some people in front of me were walking down the escalator, they were walking EXTREMELY slow. I have short legs and I sometimes can’t keep up with people. But these people were totally, and I mean TOTALLY holding up the line. I felt like I was going to trip over my own feet. If it wasn’t those people walking incredibly slow, it was other people blocking the pathway. I just couldn’t win today..::shaking head::


-current mood-GLAD I HAD YESTERDAY OFF, the week is going to fly by. Though I do have to work this Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home