Monday, March 13, 2006

CD burner is working

Soo after posting the past entry, I did some messing around. I remember my brother in law asking me if I had used any other cds to try burning the data onto. I told him I tried other cds, but not other brands. I wanted to humor myself last night, so I had a few cd-rws that were lying around. I erased the discs, and tried to burn some data onto these cds. Lo and behold, it worked!!! I had another cd-r that had some data on it, but there was enough space to add to the cd. I tried that, it was yet a different brand, and it worked. So I’m going to try and buy some other cd-rs and try to see if they work. Even though I tried heaps of different discs of the current cd-r brand we have, it still wouldn’t work. I don’t know why it doesn’t work, being that it worked before. ::shrugs shoulders:: But at least I know the cd burner does still work. It’s just a matter of trying to find which brands it works with.

-current mood-HAPPY, enjoying my day off. It's Labour Day here in Aus today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue_Dragon said...

Hey there, Took a few moments to catch up on your blogs and glad to see all is going well with you. ***SMILES***. Be Good to you!!!

March 14, 2006 1:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home