Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Incessant sniffing

I was on the train this evening and this girl came and sat across from me with her friend. Looking at her, she probably was 17-18 maybe, and completely into herself. I was getting a little irritated in hearing her whole life story she was telling. But what was making me even more irritated, is the fact that she kept sniffing. Sniffing like she had just sniffed some coke. You know that type of sniffing??? It’s like when some people get chills running down their spine when someone scratches nails on a chalkboard. Well, it didn’t send chill down my spine, but it made me want to scream “blow your nose.” But I’m not sure if she needed to blow her nose. ::shaking head:: What ever the case was, she needed to do something about it. In the time that she sat near me, and then finally left, I can count at least 25 times that she “sniffed” That is just 25 times too many!!! Was she not aware that she was being utterly annoying?? Probably not, because she was spending too much time, talking about herself. ::shrugs shoulders::

-current mood-DISAPPOINTED, I thought tomorrow as Friday ::boo hoo::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home