Monday, February 27, 2006

Do you ever get the feeling...

…that someone is looking at your crotch?? I know, I know, a strange question huh? But I have a feeling that today, someone was doing just that. I don’t know if it was intentional, but it made me feel REALLY uncomfortable. I’d rather have someone look at my chest (though there isn’t much there) than my crotch. I was on the train tonight, and this male kid (probably 20-22ish) was sitting in front of me. I was in the very back of the train, where there is a little cove in the center of the back of the train. I like to go there, because I usually don’t get squashed there. I was busy reading my MX magazine, when I kept lookin over my MX magazine and this kid’s face was in the same line as my crotch. And he just kept looking str8 ahead. Even if he wasn’t looking at my crotch, could he have at least turned his head another way??? When I finished reading my newspaper, I ended up sticking it in front of me..so I didn’t feel so violated. ::shaking head:: I could be throwing this way out of porportion, but at the same time, it seriously made me feel like my space was being invaded. Maybe if I had my arse to him, then I wouldn’t know whether he was staring at me or not.

-current mood-FEELING RUSHED. I just finished preparing dinner, and haven't eaten yet. But yet, I go to bed in 1 hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home