Friday, February 24, 2006

Laughter

I have to say, that laughter is such a great thing. I’ve just finished my 3rd week at my job, and I love it. It’s crazy to think that I’ve been here for almost a month already. I’ve learned so much, and met so many great people. I love the people I work with, and I laugh a lot. Maybe because today was Friday, and “casual for a cause day.” (we get to wear casual clothing, if we pay 2.00 for charity) But everyone was in good spirits today. I was a bit surprised, being that it was very warm outside.

But I went to lunch with 3 other people (new starters) and my team leader for this training period. And it was nice to go out to lunch for one thing, but it was nice to socialize with people. I haven’t done that in quite some time, and with some new people. But J and V are both so darn funny. The stories you hear them tell, and just their facial expressions, I couldn’t help but just laugh during the hour and a half lunch we had.

Ahhh, moments like this, makes me want to pass my probationary period even more. Aside from having to find another job, the idea of me having to leave these people, (even though I don’t know them that well) that saddens me. So every time someone asks me how I’m doing, or how I think things are going, I totally sugar coat it. I don’t want there to be any hesitation as to me NOT wanting to be here. Aside from having to drive in the city, there isn’t much that I’m too worried about. Hopefully I won’t have to, but in due time I’ll know.


-current mood-SO HAPPY, it's Friday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home