Friday, January 06, 2006

The Veronicas




Has anyone heard of The Veronicas before? They are a twin female duo from Brisbane, and started their music career in Los Angeles I believe. They’ve released two singles thus far, and have their first cd out called The Secret Life Of…The Veronicas Their website is http://www.theveronicas.com I hope that’s the right website. If it isn’t, just google or yahoo search their names. Their music is a bit pop/alternative rock. I quite like them very much, got their cd for Christmas. I remember watching A Current Affair I think a few months back, when they were interviewed. They talked a lot about how they got their big break, and just how tough the record industry is in Los Angeles. I don’t know how the American music market will or has taken to them, being that most of the top songs have been R&B and hip/hop. I’ve been keeping tabs on the American music charts, and very rarely does something OTHER than R&B and hip/hop make it. I’m a bit disappointed, just for the sake that I don’t really care for R&B and hip/hop. But the music market here in Australia is still a bit influenced by the American market, but we have some good artists that are Aussie born and bred, and have done quite well here. So check out The Veronicas…let me know if you like them or it’s just not your thing ::smirks::

-current mood-TRYING TO RELAX

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Diane! I got your email, hun. Am minimizing the use of it till the new patch comes out.

No worries luv. Been busy working too, so i haven't freaked or stressed out regarding the emails. Aren't you proud of me :D

Haven't heard of them, but they look so cute and hott. If i can find a CD here i'll get it

January 06, 2006 9:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home