Saturday, September 17, 2005

Survivor Guatamala

Yeah, oh yeah Survivor is back. And ladies and gents, so is Stephanie. So many people I talk to (women that is) are so enthralled and overjoyed that she’s back. Yeh I’m happy she’s back (and so is my partner) but I’m not overzealous. Maybe it’s b/c I’m secretly jealous about how hot of a body she has. Secretly I’m wishing my body looked like that. Well, maybe it would if I was on an island for 30 some days and was able to bake and tan at my pleasure One day, in the past, it did look like that. But I’ve hardly seen the sun. But maybe one day in the future, I’ll look like her, minus the face.

Seriously thou, I’m excited about Survivor being back on. And it’s only a few hours after it’s been aired in the states. Usually we’d have to wait a little while before we could see it. Usually I’d cheat and look on the website before it’d air. I know, that’s horrible of me isn’t it?? I can still do that, but I will try my best not to. I am spewing (annoyed) that the Amazing Race isn’t going to be on here in Australia till next year. It starts next week, but by the time its comes to Australian tv, it’ll be over. I guess I can’t have everything.

No one’s really annoyed me yet on Survivor. I know it’s only the first week, but there isn’t anyone who’s utterly annoyed me. Whose, or who’s…which one is it? There are no gay women, which sucks, but I have a suspicion that maybe the red haired bloke might be gay? Or is it just the way he talks? My partner picked him str8 out and said “he’s gotta be gay.” I had thought that myself when I first heard him talk. Why is it, that ppl can tell a guy is gay by the way he talks? I think it’s pretty funny, but it’s not good in terms of stereotyping.

There are few cute girls as well. The one with the blonde hair, that were in little buns, can’t think of her name. She’s got a nice body, and a cute smile. Brooke, the law student reminds me of someone. Haven’t quite pinpointed who, but she’s not bad either.

I felt so bad when Jim was voted out. It’s always the older men (Willard from last season) that seem to get voted out quickest. Thou the winner of last year certainly kept his spot, well duh. But I think maybe the castaways thought Jim was pretty injured, and he didn’t feel well, and the combination of that made them vote him out. He just looked like a really nice guy. You know how when you see elderly people, or elderly couples and you just think “aww how cute?” Well, I woudn’t say a guy was cute, however, Jim just had a soft spot in my heart. I hope his name was Jim.

Next week will be interesting to see how (can’t think of his name ATM) the guy who got the thorns in his shoulder feels. They showed previews for next week, and he seems pretty bad. Bobby John looked pretty bad too when his eyes started rolling to the back of his head. Good thing Margaret is there, the practicing nurse for over 20 years. But 3 of the guys from the yellow tribe went down, none from the other tribe did. Guess that’s the machoism in the guys.

I don’t have a winner picked out just yet. Wouldn’t surprise me if Stephanie got pretty far, but then again, they might want to vote her out b/c this is her 2nd chance at winning a million dollars. I’m going to say that a female is going to win this series. Let’s see how well my guessing game is.

-current mood-RELAXED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home