Sunday, August 13, 2006

Spring is Near

I can tell that spring will soon be approaching. Aside from the sun beaming ino this room, the weather is absolutely wonderful. People are mowing their lawns, and you can smell the aroma of a bbq permeating. But to top it off....you know spring is approaching, when you get your first FLY in the house.

I was busy putting the clothes away, and heard this buzzing noise. Lo and behold, a damn fly was buzzing around in the bedroom. I was outside earlier reading the newspaper, but left the door open. The fly must have gotten in that way.

It's been nice not having bugs around the house. Flies and bugs buzzing around the house, it irks me. The warmer days and leaving the doors open will also invite the Huntsman spiders. My partner FREAKS when she sees them. They're like the size of a quarter, and she always makes me kill them.

I can't hear the fly buzzing around at the moment..so let's hope they realized they were an uninvited guest, and fly away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home