Friday, March 24, 2006

Garlic and Gas

I’ve noticed, that when ever I eat garlic, a bit of it, I am always very “gasy.” Is that even a word?? I dunno..but the past few days, I’ve been eating TONS of garlic, and I’ve been feeling ill in the stomach. You know when you hold your farts in, and it gives you an upset stomach…well, that’s how it’s been for me. The thing is, when I DO fart (I make sure no one is around, hence why the stomach aches) they don’t smell. But man oh man, I’ve been feeling the garlic.

-current mood-GLAD IT'S FRIDAY..though I'm working tomorrow, again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looovve garlic. In fact I just ate about 7 cloves of roasted garlic tonite at a restaurant. They serve yummy bread with a bowl of garlic, red pepper flakes, parmesan cheese, and green olives. needless to say, I ate the aforementioned, all of it....I'm soooo gassy now. I tried 2 beano tablets after the fact but I'm still in glorious pain. I'm usually shunned by my husband and co-workers for at least 24-48hrs.

April 05, 2006 1:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home