Monday, September 26, 2005

QAF Season 5

Just a very very short entry tonight. Queer as Folk season 5 finally starts tonight on SBS. I’m excited, even thou the series is over in the states. Makes me wonder why they decided to end it when they did. Maybe because Justin’s character left the show, or was leaving the show? I remember hearing last year that he “Randy” was leaving the show. What are all the gay boys and their fag hags going to be watching now?? They can’t really watch The L Word because there aren’t too many guys in the show. Well, then again, I haven’t seen season 2 yet. NO SPOILERS please. I’m waiting very patiently for channel 7 to figure out just when they’re going to air it. I was told August 2005, but it’s way past then. Then I heard “soon” but soon isn’t there yet, is it? I guess if all else fails, I’ll buy it when I go home next summer. Or maybe Santa will send it to me for Christmas this year.

I find it interesting, that I don’t care much for guys, but I love watching Queer as folk. Yeh there is some lesbian action in the show, but the show IS about gay men. But I love watching the show. The seasons have steamed down a bit since the beginning, but nonetheless, it’s an all around good show to watch. And it’s pretty popular here in Australia. Pity the SBS channel or anyone else for that matter can’t get their butts in gear to get it here in Australia for sale. The L Word is for sale, so why wasn’t Queer as Folk ever given rights to be sold here in Australia? Dunno, but the company is missing out on a lot of sales, that’s for sure.

-current mood-EXCITED FOR QAF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home