Saturday, April 01, 2006

Unisex bathrooms

::waving hello to everyone:: I know it’s been a week or so since I’ve last written. But I DID say that the posts were going to be dissipating a bit.

At my job, I’ve moved to a different office. Because I’m going to a different team, that requires a bit more training, I’m doing a 1-on-1 training with J. But J has moved to the inner metro team, which is at a different building. So last week I chugged down to the inner metro office, and am stationed there.

The office is really nice..the kitchen is absolutely HUGE in comparison to the kitchens in the other building. But one major difference, is that there is a unisex bathroom, like in Ally McBeal. It’s a bit strange getting used to the idea that we’re sharing a bathroom with males. But the nice thing is, is if someone wants privacy, then there is a latch. When I heard unisex bathrooms I thought at first “what if it’s that time of the month? Changing, isn’t going to be pleasant or comfortable if a guy is in the bathroom.” But lucky for the latch eh??

I’m not planning on being at this office for the remainder of my time…but will be there for a while. But I’m dreading the day I have to chugg my things all the way back to the other building. It isn’t that far, but last time we had to take a fleet car to carry all of our stuff. Hopefully this time, I’ll have some help. Any excuse to get out of the office..::smirks::


-current mood-I'm OK, but my partner is unhappy b/c I won't bid on something on ebay for her. It's over 100 AUS dollars, and is from the States. I would rather bid on stuff IN Australia.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your writing style is smooth. I like it. I hope your stay in Australia is good for you. Good Luck

April 04, 2006 2:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home