Sunday, May 06, 2007

My friend on tv...

http://www.kmtr.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=9688

My best friend ("Penniman", with the plum colored shirt) back in the states...sent me a link, as she was on a local tv station promoting what she enjoys doing in her free time. It takes a little while to load up the page, so be patient.


Seeing the video clip, made me want to be back home. Aww, I miss her and I miss everything about being back at home. I dunno if I'm going to make it til' Xmas, or next June.

Being a roller girl sounds like fun. I used to rollerblade back in the States, but haven't put on some skates for quite some time. But it sounds like a great way to have fun, bond with other women (and no, they're not gay..lol) and of course to get some exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home